Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Page of Patrons


Since I’ve started this blog, I’ve been blessed with dozens upon dozens of wonderfully supportive followers. In this post, I’d like to say thank you by listing their names and blogs here for all to see.

Last Friday I asked that my subscribers and followers leave a comment and leave me with their links. Here they are, in order of when they commented...not in order of favoritism, I promise: 

E. J. Godwin 
     https://plus.google.com/u/0/110239679719916207134/
     https://www.pinterest.com/ejgodwin/     

     http://www.ejgodwin.net
C.B. Cook (proverbs31teen)
     www.theworldofthewriter.wordpress.com
Raychel Rose
Alina Shosky (WriterAlina)
Cat Michaels 
Caroline Reinhart 
Lindsey Fouts
Ramona Wray 
Katy Rochelle 
Erin Waldie 
Susannah Metzler
Melissa Heath
     Yeah, that's my mom. She's pretty awesome. 

Lets hear a round of applause for all of these awesome people who are continuing to stick with me throughout this blogging adventure. You guys are the best!

Are you a follower of mine? Leave a comment below! You don't even have to have a blog or be connected to social media. A comment from a follower always makes my day, so don't be shy! I'd love to put your name up there with the rest of them. 

Until then, thank you all for your continued support. I'm looking forward to bringing you more posts! 

Stay tuned for this Friday's article about romance in YA fiction. Yep. You can imagine how interesting that's going to be....

4 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, Hannah, you really are sweet <3 Thanks for the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Hannah!! Your blog is truly amazing! You're such an inspiration!! I miss you bunches and we should definitely get in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Eden! Thank you so much. I'd love to get in touch with you again....just shoot me an email or FB message and we'll make something work. =)

      Delete

Google Analytics Alternative